Kalahari Arms Hotel first opened its doors to the public in 1962 with only 8 rooms and has grown over the years to prime establishment in the cattle capitol of Botswana, Ghanzi. The hotel currently has a total 41 rooms, all en suite, air-conditioned, DSTV and spacious enough for everyone.
• Excellent saltwater pool and a campsite close to the pool.
• Liquor off-sales, separate public bar and a private ladies bar for the tired traveler.
• The dining room can seat up to 50 persons and is also air-conditioned, with a gas fireplace for the odd cold July evening!
• Our Conference Centre can sea up to 100 persons and is equipped with a media projector, sound system, DVD/video player and cordless microphones.
• We have an extensive a ’la carte menu and also a terrace menu for lighter snacks. We also serve the best pizza’s in the West!